Heart File

I would like to have a drawing of a heart in IGES (prefered), bu mostly any format that solidedge will see or acad will be fine. have not found a good model for a Heart. The one i found had a bunc of triangles that made up the exterior of the heart. I need the hear drawing as a solid so i can do a CFD on it for my masters work. If yo have any lead whatsoever then please feel free to let me know

David Bennet

Reply to
d-bennett1

David,

I have an STL of a heart that I did for someone else in this NG a while ago that you are welcome to. I downloaded it as a 3ds file and brought it into Geomagic to refine it some, but I never surfaced it. So if you can use it let me know. It's less than a MEG zipped.

Muggs Change Home to Comcast

Reply to
Muggs

Somewhere I have a paper on this. They modeled the heart and did FEA and flow on it as well as modeling the firing mechanism. The model didn't need to be very accurate.

Reply to
TOP

Just a thought. There is a SW add-in called BodyWorks. I don't have it, but if somebody does, maybe they could create a heart for you and send it to you. That is if they have one........

(double meaning intended.)

jk

Reply to
jk