help Please

SW 2005 sp 0.1 win xp sp1 Nivida Quadro FX 3000 SW approved driver

When I'm am working in assy i keep getting anotations poping in I go to the anotation folder uncheck all the options do a few thing and then bam all of the dims pop up. It is happening on all of our work stations (14)

Thanks Dennis

Reply to
cadman800

I've just seen something similar in SW2005sp0.1, when attaching a note in my model, the "Show features dimensions" annotations all turned on!??

The more I work with SW2005, the flakier it gets or I get to see more flakiness?

Weird.

..

cadman800 wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Yeah, there is a bug somewhere. I can do a CTRL-Q and all notes disappear. Hit CTRL-Q again and they come back!

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

One of your components has a sketch shown. The dimensions in this sketch show up in the assembly. I think it might only happen to sketches that are not used by features. Yes this is a bug.

Roland

Reply to
Roland