Saving drawing

which SW and sp are you using?

Reply to
neil

My dear friends, The problem I cannot find a solution for is the following: When I want to recall a saved drawing ( a .SLDDRW) thdrawing reapears with some dimensions but without the actual drawing. And even with some extrudes on a compleet wrong place on the sheet. It is driving me nuts! Pls help? Thanks: Harry Brugman

Reply to
Brugman

Hi..

Try this out. Tools -> Options -> System Options -> Large Assembly Mode -> "Default display quality for new views" it should be High Quality. Best of Luck... JRat

Reply to
JRat