Split Screen Menu

There is a menu in the lower left hand corner of the modeling window for view orientation, and splitting the screen into multiple views. I never use it. Does anyone know of a way to keep this from showing up on the screen?

Does anyone ever use this??? Or is it just another wasted "feature" SW has made us deal with?

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Yes I use it when I 3D sketch, It is also useful for seeing the realationship between the curves in a model

Reply to
parel

It's also really good for setting up lights and using Photoworks with a Camera.

I quite like it! "Seth Renigar" wrote in message news:l5svg.11069$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com...

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign

Ok, so it really does have some usefulness to it. But I personally don't use it and want to remove it from my screen real estate. Is there a way?

It's not really that big of a deal though. It's only recently started bugging me.

Reply to
Seth Renigar