Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Screen Saver anyone?
Paul, it's already on my desktop! I visited your site last night; hadn't been there in awhile . . . wow, awesome.
1
1

solidworks 2003 crashing, need help bad.
I have a problem with SW 03 sp03.1 crashing bad all the time. I have a average size assembly(I would give the size but SW keeps crashing) that I am trying to open but SW will always crash. when I open...
2
2

swx explorer
does anybody else have the problem of solidworks explorer opening minimized? good ol' bob z. has seen this problem come and go with every release since 2000. swx explorer just last week opened to a...
4
4

2003 = SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
This is absolutely ridiculous. My system is pretty much top notch (all the latest and greatest) making a simple assembly and trying to add a relation between 2 parts. Over 1 minute just for the mate...
17
17

CAD Services from India
Our Services includes: · 3D Feature / Parametric modeling in various data formats · e-Catalog content (2D / 3D CAD data and technical specifications data) · Creation of standard parts and equipment...

Re: Need help from Piping guru
Matt, There is a piping email list on yahoo. It is very active. matt wrote:
2
2

VC ++ Error
Hello people, I tried using the SolidWorks Add-In AppWizard to create a sample Com AddIn Build Procedure. After accepting the defaults, when I try to build the code, I get this error: LINK : fatal...
3
3

exploded assy question
I am new to exploded assemblies and their function within a drawing. My question is this: I create a new configuration, create an exploded view, open up a new drawing and place this exploded...
1
1

2D IGS
Hi There, Does anyone know how to get a 2D IGS from a 2D drawing? Thanks, Lee
2
2

How Much Ram Are you running these days?
I'm Gearing up to Put together a new machine my Company has agreed to purchace and they asked me to put together a fair quote for them to approve. I currently run SW2003SP3.1,AutoCAD 2002,Adobe...
14
14

Looking for CAD fonts suitable for creating 3d geometry...
I have a need for some fonts that I can import into SolidWorks to use as geometry for cuts and extrudes etc. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be really happy! P.S. I do know of the...
4
4

Fillet question
HI, In the sketch mode how do I draw a corner radius with two different radius's, ie not equal? thnanks, Dennis delete "lyx" to respond with email
4
4

3D drawing of Mahr bearing
Hi! Does anyone have a 3D model of a Mahr Germany "MarMotion. N 501 Ball Cage of Brass"? I need that with 14mm axis and 34mm length => Order Number: 5001021 The link is: you! Thomas

Fail to initialize vb,.. will not work... error?
I changed my video driver and I don't remember but why do I get this error when starting SW2003? http://zxys.com/fail_to_initialize_vb__will_not_work.png
3
3

Re: Piping ?
Try clicking on Tools then selecting Add In It should be listed in there. Check the box. HTH Mark