Atlas N RSD-5 '2138' decoder

Hello, I have an Atlas RSD-5 Diesel loco in N scale. Item number 42307. I cannot find reference anywhere to a DCC decoder for this unit. I have found the Digitrax DZ123 for the RSD-1 and RSD-3 but not the 5. Anyone had any luck with this? Thanks.

-cablet

Reply to
cablet

DZ 123 is not a plug-n-play decoder. It is a universal wired decoder which will fit (space permitting) into any N scale loco. So, it will work in RSD-5 if you make room for it and for the wires. You kight want to consider buying a milled frame from

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.