Correct American terminology

I wondered how long it would take before someone noticed this is the Spanish spelling.

Reply to
Mountain Goat

David isn't a successful pedant.

Reply to
Greg.P.

And on locals at least in Harrisburg, Reading & Lancaster, Pa areas there are Brakemen. They perform the same functions as a conductor without the responsibility. They usually are on opposite ends of the train during switching moves. My kind of job!

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano