Exclusive First Edition Tramcar Auction

Original package of Exclusive First Editions Tramcar with Whitbread advertisement. EFE Model Number 14302. Scale 1:76 Precision die-cast
model with plastic parts - looks like new.
Only con may be the quite high shipping price if I send it to someone not inside Germany.
http://www.ebash.co.uk/auctiondetails.php?id 0587