FA: N-Scale New Haven H16-44

I wound up with an extra Atlas 52027 FM H16-44 loco recently. I had ordered it months ago online, and forgot about it, and have had plans change for my model railroad so the unit is surplus. I haven't had it out of the box, only opened the top to do a photo of it for the auction. I'm offering it at eBay if anyone is interested. Starting price is considerably lower than list price, and I will ship it for free within the USA.

Thanks!

Reply to
Steve Hoskins