How about a model railraod group in...

Pulaski, VA or general area? There is the Twin County Model RR Club down in Galax, and I am sure there are clubs in Roanoke, but I am about halfway in between those two locations nearly an hour away from either...

Reply to
Bob

Bob wrote: Pulaski, VA or general area? There is the Twin County Model RR Club down in Galax, and I am sure there are clubs in Roanoke, but I am about halfway in between those two locations nearly an hour away from either...

---------------------------------------------- Model Railroading.com has a listing of clubs:

Also TrainWeb's Web Links:

RailServe's listing:

Rails USA: