Model Railroading in Southern Arizona?

Hi, It is soooo hot here, that at least two dozen people died during a recent heat wave. Illegals trying to cross our border die without
sufficien water, elderly people who don't have cooling in their homes, and homeless people who can't or don't want to go into a shelter.
And you want me to work on my layout? I'm too busy praying for snow!
Mike, Picture Rocks, AZ
Just a little chuckle to break up the doldrums of the dog days of summer and model railroading!
Mike - we should pray for relief of those who are suffering --- regardless of their station n life.