OT curt

All you internet geektypes can dream up what you want to but I am me and that is it. I have no idea who is spoofing or lying or faking
other than Steve and I dont care.
I know who I am and where I stand and Steve the Muslim fake name can lie all he wants to but he is not true I am.

On 25 Jan 2007 14:47:57 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

Um, Curt, you can't hide on the web, mate. Seriously. -- Ray
"Ray" I know you cant I know who you are and so does God

On 26 Jan 2007 11:14:21 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@aim.com instead replied:

Curt, let me give you a clue here. First of all, I don't hide behind an anonymous e-mail address or a fake name. What you see is what you get. Also, I am an entertainer. I work because people call me on the telephone to work for them. Because of this, my personal web page has my contact phone numbers, my mailing address and lots of information about me.
You, on the other hand, have something to hide and more importantly something to fear. I don't know what it is and I don't care. I have the distinct feeling that you would wet yourself and turn into a large amoeba-like mass of jelly if someone posted your name, address and phone number here. It would almost be amusing to imagine the meltdown on your end if that were to happen.
Even if you use your own Linux box with an unused IP, your route can be traced to the actual connection point where you enter the rest of the World Wide Web (and Usenet). Add a tiny bit of port monitoring software that can watch your every keystroke while you are on line and you could see things get sticky. That includes capturing your login details to your super secret aliasing sites and your port forwarding sites. Know what the weak link is, mate? The fact that you have to see every keystroke reflected back to your monitor as you post it and then verify it as it is posted. Shame that. If you could do it as a blind man would (impossible as computes have always required verification of data), you'd never be traceable but vanity does get in the way. Guys like you always have to see what they have wrought. Sort of like an arsonist always watching his fires.
It would take less than 10 minutes to find your home address by tracking your IP node while you were on line and active. It would take a little longer, maybe an hour, to do it from the trace evidence you have left behind here and in other places. -- Ray

I wish I had the requisite skills to do so. OTOH I've often wondered whether this is considered to be proper online behavior by the servers. IIRC the person that outed Jepperson (can't remember his name) stopped submitting here shortly therafter. Could he have been asked to leave? I'd be grateful for an answer. Thank you.
Jerry
On 26 Jan 2007 14:57:48 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and

Jerry,
While Curt would probably run away in abject horror at his personal details being displayed here for all to see, it's simply bad form to do that when someone goes through the effort of remaining anonymous. There are valid reasons for doing so and making it your mission to "out" those who seek privacy is just not a good way to stop what he's doing. The better way is to bring him around and away from his belligerence by teasing him a bit. It probably wouldn't hurt to simply ask him to be less annoying. If he's really a modeler, he probably will do just that. If he simply wants to disrupt the newsgroup, let him try. He can only do so much before he simply runs out of folk who take the time to reply to him.
Regarding his exact location, if Curt wants to let everyone know he lives just east of the Hudson River in New York, that's his business. He can let them know himself. I'm not going to be the one to tell you <cough - cough>. -- Ray

Thank you Ray. Of course (ahem), I was never considering outing curt myself. I was simply bemoaning the fact that my computer skills are so limited that I am unable to obtain such information (obviously only for my personal edification (cough too)). East of the Hudson, eh? I was rather hoping for North of the Red River. I guess hypotheses are meant to be disproven.
I hope no one minds if I also touch on a related matter. Hasn't curt's writing technique deteriorated in the last few days? I originally thought this was an attempt to throw us off his identity as S.J. As he may not abide in Oklahoma, however, it is probably a result of the strain of trying to maintain two disparate personalities. Alas, it was such a nice hypothesis.
Thanks again for your prompt reply.
Jerry

Yes it has, Curt has only been typing with one hand for most of this week. His mom bought him a new jar of vasoline so he has been quite busy with the other hand. Once he runs out he'll get things back to normal.
brad

And God knows that it is still hard for you to sit down.. thank your youth minister for that. Or thank god.
Regards- brad
On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:02:44 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Curt needs to go back to Cataclysm Class. -- Ray
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:21:36 +0900, Ray Haddad wrote:

The neighbors caught him with their Fluffy?
--
Steve

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:13:52 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

His mother was a nun. Her name was Sister Mary Effluent. -- Ray

Trainspeeddemon/Curt-
You'll get better as time goes on. Chalk this up to being a noob- you'll get smoother with the fake names/accounts as you roll forward. Remember the first time the minister brought you home for that "special" evening? It was awkward and probably not what he hoped for. As time went on you got better and better. Same thing will happen here!
Regards- brad
Brad you are a troll. The only one on their knees in a truck stop is your mother.
message

I'm proud of you- you have done your third post as trainspeeddemon Curt! You are on a roll!
I'd say wait a few hours before you post as Curt again- looks better that way. That will give you a few hours to clean the skid marks off your chair before mom finds them and cancels your boy's life subscription!
Regards- brad
Steve you are faking trainspeed as me and using a fake name yourself and a fake name for your other fake name Newton. How much time do you spend doing all this.
With all the free accounts out there anyone can post as anyone. I am me. And you and your fake names like "Brad" who showed up out of nowhere to replace you on the exact same nonsense huh how did that happen
You are all sinning (lying is a sin) and I am still praying for you each day. Amen

Hi trainspeeddemon/Curt!
I notice you both like to post around the same time in the morning. Yesterday you posted as trainspeeddemon at 5:50am Pacific. Today you post as that molested choir boy at 5:48am.
I also notice you 2 are the only ones who put their remarks above the quoted comments. Do you actually think anyone is buying this bullshit?
More tips for you: -Dump the trainspeeddemon account- it was well intentioned, but backfired too quickly. -When using your new fake account try to log in from a public hot spot, or maybe grab some free wifi from your neighbors- will help with your IP, you wont look so obvious. -Create a log, schedule your fake name activity opposite of your primary religious wacko account.
Last tip- stay away from boys under 18.
Warmest Regards- brad
Steve/Brad, I see you are into trashing churches and ministers over and over again. Your postings are all the same.
NOTE TO GROUP STEVE STILL HATES YOU AND YOUR CHURCH AND GOD ...

The pain and abuse you suffered as a young boy is no excuse for your behavior here. I realize that after your stitches healed there was still emotional healing that had to happen- please don't use this forum to work through your pains.
Hugs brad

Yep! Fun to watch though! He will get a little better here as we train him.. the fake posts will at least sort of look like they came from someone else.
Shame what he went through- this is another case of the Church sweeping garbage and scandal under the rug- only to have it show up in usenet.