OT curt

Steve Caple we are not fooled by you postings as Brad and your Muslim name. You are trainspeeddemon too i bet. I am not into demon worship are
you? Still praying you will stop ruining this train board with your filth and off topic postings Steve

<Trainspeeddemon> wrote in message >Steve Caple we are not fooled by you postings as Brad and your Muslim

Curt- Please learn to quote messages appropriately. And tell trainspeeddemon to do it also, since you are both watching cartoons in your underwear I'm sure the message is getting to both of you.
Also- please stop breeding gerbils.
brad
I have an admission to make. I am a fake, my real name is actually Steve Caple.

wd.googlegroups.com...

Oh my god what a shocking admission.

Don't they both use groups.google.com?

Who has the same posting IP addr?
--
Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other
--

And big surprise, it traces back to an AOL proxy server.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

MUCH SNIPPED RE CURT
Rather than discussing or analyzing (sp?) Curt, it was far more efficient to me to just filter him.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:
> I am sorry about one thing. No one has picked up on my suggestion > that curt is Jepperson.
Well, I made that same suggestion back on the 10th of January - I just couldn't remember the idiot's name! :-)
I wrote : "I wonder if we're not seeing a return of Jerry/Spanky, or whatever the sad wanker called himself?"
But going by what Ray has posted about "curt's" location being some festering shithole in New York, perhaps we're both wide of the mark?
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:29:16 +1100, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

That was gleaned from his NNTP posting host geographical location. I can't be bothered to track it any further and as I have stated many times in the past here and elsewhere, there's no glory in "outing" someone who wants to remain private but the honest truth is that it's fun to watch him squirm. Just a little.
My experience is that if someone believes that being anonymous is a weapon and they use the "outing" of personal details of others as a weapon, then it mirrors their own fears exactly. When confronted with the fact that they really cannot remain truly anonymous and still read what is on the screen in front of them, they realize the fallacy of their beliefs. After all, the letters and spaces HAD to get there by knowing exactly where their computer is in real meat space. If the World Wide Web and Usenet know . . .
All you have to do is wait for them to post something and then trace it. You can actually trace it right back to them. I don't mean just to their ISP either. I mean right to their BIOS driven, power consuming, Web entering modem, keyboard and memory chips. Now, I don't have to even remain awake to do that tracing. I have my little slaves known as active scripts which can watch for young Curt and trap his nonsense when it comes to me. Each message sent gets me closer, and closer, and closer and closer to the boy. Eventually, I tag along with those innocent little words that he's reading and I enter into his personal domain where I can open any program he can on his own computer including his address book.
So, Curt can boast all he wants, thump his chest all he wants and make stupid and grandiose statements about how anonymous he is. Some day, his phone may ring and the next voice he hears might be mine.
Isn't that special? I'll probably tell him a joke. "Hey, Curt. This priest, a contortionist and a gunslinger walk into a bar . . ." -- Ray

Ok, do it.
Tracking me down is no big deal my info is all over the web so we would never know what your actual source was.
Track down Curt, send the info to 3 people on the list and let them verify it. He won't really be "outted" in the truly public sense.
Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other -- The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now. Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 00:12:41 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@steve.org (Steve Stevenson) instead replied:

Knock it off, bantam rooster boy. You know it can be done so just back off. I don't do that sort of thing unless I get paid. And I do mean that seriously. Pay my consulting fee and I'll hunt down your baby sister on the web. Besides, unless you happen to be Curt, you're not at all the subject of discussion. Curl back under your rock, mate. -- Ray
Ray Haddad spake thus:

I think you're blowing a certain amount of smoke here Ray, about the certainty with which you can, as you say, "track someone down".
You claim you can locate someone by their IP address to within a small geographic area, say a city block. I say that's bullshit.
Take "curt": using one of his posting IPs, 64.12.116.71, and running it through the ARIN WHOIS database, one gets the following report: