OT curt

Drew spake thus:

OK, I see where you get "Whitmore" (actually, it's Whitemore). So where does "Amatury" come from?

Hint: I don't live anywhere near Ceres, CA. This shows us all just how weak your (and Ray's) "kung-fu" is.

But it's fun, eh?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

It can be done easily with police powers. On more than one occasion I've witnessed owners of ISP's being awakened at odd hours to "assist" in the tracking down of various "indiscrete" network players/clowns.

You claiming to have such powers? Or would you have us believe you are well connected to money and muscle that you can get the "cooperation" required to produce results??

Talk is cheap Ray. Time to produce or pack it in.

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

-- The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now. Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

Really? I got "Whitmore" (no "e") from their website, lol.

A street address from a public records search on your handle in CA.

Well, I can't speak for Ray, but stuff like this is just fun for me, mostly learned for my own safety. And just for giggles, I'll make one last little guess: were you born in June?

-- Drew

Reply to
Drew

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 04:52:28 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@steve.org (Steve Stevenson) instead replied:

All you have to do is simply admit you don't have a clue what I am discussing. It's just so undignified to beg for crumbs.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

If you are serious, you clearly don't understand how any of this works. Key strokes???? The key strokes are local. Packets of characters are sent to the server. What planet are you on??

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

-- The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now. Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 05:33:59 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@steve.org (Steve Stevenson) instead replied:

Repeat after me. "I really don't understand what Ray is discussing."

That's a good lad.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

I don't and neither do you.

Talk is cheap. The more you declare your potency the more obvious it becomes that you are impotent.

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

-- The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now. Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

Which means he'd have to have access to Curt's provider and be able to monitor the machine handling Curt's connection. Could he work for that provider? Sure, he could but, he'd have to work for everybodies provider to track down anyone. Could he be connected enough to the ISP biz to have friends in many ISP's that might help him out?? Sure. Could he work for law enforcement? Maybe but, I doubt it.

And if he is connecting via an long distance? Provider in Manassas while Curt is dialing in from .. hmmm ... well ... anywhere. Now Ray needs account info just to get the credit card billing address.

Which is one of the sources that makes me easy to find and why I told Ray he needed to track someone else down in order to be believable. He sounds a lot like a clown in the cable group a few years ago. He claimed he could determine the exact number of machines being NAT'd behind a firewall by analyzing the traffic pattern. I challenged him to do so. At first I excluded myself since my network was published on the net. Later I realized that several of the NAT'd addresses on my network were NAT servers as well. I was pretty sure he couldn't get into my network so he couldn't know how many NAT'd addresses were themselves NAT'd.

Magical AND Top Sekrit. If he was really "in business" doing this why wouldn't he use Curt as an advertising demonstration?? He couldn't possibly be that Ray is actually Curt in yet another personna??

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

-- The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now. Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

Drew spake thus:

?????

Nope. Sorry.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Hmmm - that's at least the same state as that goofball Christer politician, Lester Gooed, no?

Reply to
Steve Caple

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:17:16 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@steve.org (Steve Stevenson) instead replied:

Oh, dear. The genius in this guy is overwhelming.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 06:28:16 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@steve.org (Steve Stevenson) instead replied:

So guys like Curt win, in your mind. Well done. I have absolutely nothing to prove to you, mate. Nothing at all. Did you happen to notice how silent Curt is at the moment? That probably slipped your notice while you were being a pigheaded fool.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Dear Ray "Walter Mitty" Haddad:

?????

You have nothing you can prove.

He's either busy posting as Ray or he's laughing his ass off reading your bragadocious bull.

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

-- The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now. Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

Ray,

You haven't got any idea what you are talking about, why would anyone else?

You claimed:

What memory chips are in the machine I have made all the posts to this group from? Come on Ray, take your best guess, it's been posted to the net, can you find it?

I've posted what OS I'm likely to be using in the past, can you determine what it is?

Talk is cheap and it's all you've been doing, yap yap yap.

Come on Ray, enough of your butter knife wit, monitor my redirected ports.

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

-- The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now. Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:45:30 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@pimin.wan.vpn (Paul Newhouse) instead replied:

Where did I claim that I could tell you what kind of memory you used, you idiot? Read for comprehension next time.

When did I ever claim that I could tell you that from a casual look at your post?

I don't move my lips when I type. Do you?

Did you miss the part where I told you I'd do it for a fee but not for free? Get over it, man. You have no idea what I'm discussing. That's clear from your school yard chest beating here.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Steve Caple spake thus:

He's deep in the heart of Jerry Falwell country.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Ray Haddad spake thus:

In case you hadn't noticed, he (curt) just posted at 9:18 this same am here.

Gotta say, "mate", your claims are looking more and more unbelievable.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:35:22 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and David Nebenzahl instead replied:

I did notice. Are you really that dumb?

Prove they don't work. Your claims don't trouble me at all but it seems more like you'd rather that Curt continue unabated with his bragging about being anonymous and how you can't touch him.

That's your world, not mine.

If you believe you are anonymous here on Usenet, you probably believe you're really Clark Kent, too. If you believe you are truly anonymous anywhere on the World Wide Web, you really don't understand the technology you are using. That puts you in the company of probably 80% of users here.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, mate.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Ray Haddad spake thus:

OK, so what you're describing is something on the order of VNC, right? (Correct me if I'm wrong here.) I know about this, as I used to use TightVNC to let my accountant into my system back when I owned a business.

Thing is, things like VNC require *cooperation* between the listener and listenee (to coin a term). You can't install it on someone's computer unawares and then monitor their keystrokes. What you're talking about is more like malicious spyware. I'm still skeptical you can do all the things you claim to be able to. Especially when you seem to be so spectacularly wrong about something so basic as "curt"'s location.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Ray Haddad spake thus:

I never said, nor claimed, that I thought I was anonymous here, or indeed even on the WWW. To so claim would be foolish.

However, that doesn't make your boastful claims correct. They're not mutually exclusive things, "mate". Just because it's possible for people to hack and spy doesn't mean that you can do all those things you claim to be able to do.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl