OT curt

On 30 Jan 2007 19:47:04 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and

The common factor that causes all the problems whether you use Linux, Windows, MacOS or OSX is that they all use TCP/IP for accessing the web. All of them. ALL OF THEM. Without exception.
Please also note, for the nitpickers here, I stated that they use it for accessing the WEB. Usenet is not the web. Unless you use Google Groups. Which Curt does. Ahem . . . -- Ray

I'm sorry if I ever made it sound that the *Jepperson Identity* was my original idea. But, seeing that we were both probably in error, I'm more than willing to share the mistake. LOL (I hope.). BTW isn't it funny the way really annoying trolls seem to sound (read) alike? Thank you.
Jerry