Re: Toronto Convention - Update from the organisers.

Well, I would guess at the German/French border. The USSR showed no particular urge to start an empire in the West.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Of course - it was your terrorist retaliation so you have the floor!

It was a very smart idea, the terrorists just over-rated the US's reasoning ability.

Is this like the 20-30,000 people you lot killed on the way to not getting Hussein?

Well, I'd have to agree with you there - unfortunately OBL seems not to be a very nice or reasonable person.

Well, so far you've invaded and subjugated two unrelated nations in retaliation - how are a few Iraqi survivors going to top that?

Reply to
Gregory Procter

The pot calling the kettle black?

Reply to
EppersonJohnR

You are wasting your time with this troll. He is not from NZ but here, stirring up trouble. I am close to trace routing him down to the normal RMR poster I think he is. One or two more posts by him and I have him. Please troll again, I need the traces and then you will be known.

Reply to
MrRathburne

Reply to
Gregory Procter

What? no anti USA its our fault garbage. Hey Rath, he even sends me email. Perhaps I could forward those to you to help you in your search.

Reply to
EppersonJohnR

The "anti-US" is your construct.

I respond to your emails, I'm polite like that.

You want more clues?

- I model Württemberg State railways.

- I have relatives in Bradford (UK), Leiden (NL) and Edmonton.(Can)

- It's mid winter here.

- I'm not taken in by mindless US propaganda.

That should narrow your search down.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

bullshit, you are the one that keeps spitting it out

you are a TROLL

Yeah, Rath, he won't be hard to notice. He is the only kiwi with these mental problems. He might not be able to help it. Probably got together with the sheep about twenty years ago

Reply to
EppersonJohnR

"Of course - it was your terrorist retaliation so you have the floor!"

I don't understand what you mean by this here?

"While I understand the symbolism behind WTC; it was the mother of all stupid ideas."

It was a very smart idea, the terrorists just over-rated the US's reasoning ability.

Massively attacking civilian targets in never a good idea. It tends to piss a lot of people off and not just the people from the nation you've attacked.

The US isn't really the problem. It's the 1% who own 90% of the nation's wealth. They set the policy, bribe the politicians, own the companies that do business so poorly in the ME that Arabs like OBL find objectional. They do it because it's in their best interest, not the nations best interest.

If I had been planning attacks I would have indentified the people who actually had a hand in creating the American involvement in the ME; anyone with major investments in oil companies, oil company execs, the politicians they give money to, high ranking military officers and targeted them personally.

Much more bang for your buck than attacking a building full of civilians.

So far the Arabs are acting like the Germans in WWI and WWII; innovative tactics combined with piss poor strategy. And we all know how well the situation served the Germans.

Is this like the 20-30,000 people you lot killed on the way to not getting Hussein?

Exactly like this. OBL comes from a family that knows how things work. His father is in business with Bush sr. in the Carlyle Group. He should know how things work and who go after to achieve his goals.

Well, I'd have to agree with you there - unfortunately OBL seems not to be a very nice or reasonable person.

And Cocaine George is?

Well, so far you've invaded and subjugated two unrelated nations in retaliation - how are a few Iraqi survivors going to top that?

Enlarge the pool of potential terrorist recruits.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

On that occassion,(WTC) it was you yanks who were retaliated against - you get first say.

Gee, a politically aware yank! ;-) You've just invaded Iraq, before that Afghanistan and you're throwing your threats in all directions. Massively attacking civilian targets in never a good idea. It tends to piss a lot of people off and not just the people from the nation you've attacked.

Well, you're the voters in what you call a democratic Republic - I'm afraid the rest of us just point the blame at you all as a whole.

Attacking a building full of civilians could have had the effect of making US citizens more aware of the effects of their votes/political power - seems OBL (if indeed OBL was involved) completely overrated US civilians reasoning abilities.

The terrorists don't have the resources that the US has.

We really don't know if OBL is involved - more likely he was picked as a propaganda scapegoat by Bush and co to give ME terrorisim a "face".

They make a great pair.

My wild guess is that every innocent person you kill in the ME will create ten potential terrorists - that would be around a million extra in the last two years! (remember, they count by dead/missing relatives, not official US figures)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

If the extremists would cool it we wouldn't have to kill anyone - period. That's the bottom line here. If the nutballs in the middle east would stop it we'd all be better off. There is no debating that. We will continue to accidently kill innocents because there is a segment of the population in middle east countires there that are crazed loonies with an extremist view of their religion.

You know I am right but will probably come back with some odd response that somehow places blame on the Americans no doubt. And as a result you will need to be told the truth again.

I love Americans and America and know hundreds of them. They focus their energies on bettering their lives not on screwing people.

By the way in case you haven't heard this is a model railroad newsgroup so I throw this in to keep it on topic - I like HO Scale.

Sal

Reply to
Salinas McGee

If OBL were involved?? Oh brother, here comes the little AH kiwi statement that the US government attacked us. God, you are full of crap.

Reply to
EppersonJohnR

Have you any proof to offer? Remember the hype around Jessica Lang and around WMDs - you're going to offer a source with at least some credibility.

You're the one with the conspiracy theories.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Lots of people celebrated, the majority didn't plan the attack. I particularly liked the CIA video with the fat OBL!

So, violence is the only response you can figure.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

The US taxes goods that never reach the US?

I am a NZ model manufacturer.

I can order models from China just as easily as US companies can.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

You are the extremists. That's the bottom line.

You're the nutball in the Middle East.

That's why you are the extremists.

They have extremist views about being ruled from the USA.

You know you're right, the other 95% of the World's population knows you are wrong.

I know many US citizens - sure, most of them focus their energies on bettering themselves, but the US economy is based on screwing other nations.

Well, we've go that in common! Actually, my HO scale differs from yours in that it is 1:87, not 1:87.1 or

3.5mm/1 foot. ;-)

Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

How did I know this was GP's statement!?

John, you are wasting your time with this twit. He convieniently ignores anything that doesn't support his view point. OBL didn't swear on a stack of Koran that he did it so YOU, and no one else, can know that he had anything to do with it. If you could extrapolate OBL's, "better than we thought", then his entire point of view becomes untenable ... even for him.

Rathburne is a rabid McCarthyite but, in GP's case I think he's hit the nail square on the head.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Who in the entire World swore on a stack of Korans - I didn't and I bet you didn't. The only people claiming to have evidence that OBL was the culprit are the same people who gave you the story about Jessica Lynch and Iraq's WMDs. Their credibility is shot to pieces. So you know OBL was the ringleader because ...?

I did.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

You total hatred of everything about the USA always comes back in one form or another to economics. Work harder you idiot. You reap what you sow shepard.

Reply to
EppersonJohnR

Reply to
Jon Miller