Susan Boyle on BBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg

I have seen this before and she is truly wonderful John in the Indian Nations
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 08:11:30 -0700, NICHE541 wrote:

Took me about 30 minutes to download on my dialup account and it was worth every minute. The looks on the judges faces were even better than her singing.

Thanks, Wolf!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

Yeah, but what era does she model and how big is her layout? Is she into steam or diesel? What gauge and scale? The only thing this video proves is that should could holler "All Aboard" in a very melodious tone!
--
The seabat
Filtering GoogleGroups & Goobers with extreme prejudice!
The Seabat wrote:

Erm, I'd say she's into Oh-Oh! ;-)
Anyhow, this post was intended as an e-mail, but I happened to have this NG highlighted when I composed the message, so it showed up here.
Glad that some of you liked the link.
Wolf K wrote:

Just goes to show ya that not ALL of us are puckerbutts!

But you have to admit it was the nicest way ever to point a finger and scream, "OFF TOPIC!" Thus, Seabat is awarded the trophy this month. -- Ray
Wolf K wrote:

Wolf, I want to thank you for posting this message to this NG, even though it was 'Off Topic'. I missed the TV news coverage of Susan's performance and this link gave me the opportunity to download her. Listening to her sing goes to prove the old adage 'Never judge a book by its' cover'. Again thanks.
Fred Ellis
--
"Who do you serve.... And who do you trust?"
(To e-mail me, remove the X from my address)

But, can she cook? <g>
Bill

I love this response. You sir are truly dedicated to the Hobby John in the Indian Nations