Susan Boyle on BBC

I have seen this before and she is truly wonderful John in the Indian Nations

Reply to
NICHE541

Took me about 30 minutes to download on my dialup account and it was worth every minute. The looks on the judges faces were even better than her singing.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

-----------------

Thanks, Wolf!

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

Reply to
vista bill

Yeah, but what era does she model and how big is her layout? Is she into steam or diesel? What gauge and scale? The only thing this video proves is that should could holler "All Aboard" in a very melodious tone!

Reply to
The Seabat

Erm, I'd say she's into Oh-Oh! ;-)

Anyhow, this post was intended as an e-mail, but I happened to have this NG highlighted when I composed the message, so it showed up here.

Glad that some of you liked the link.

Reply to
Wolf K

I love this response. You sir are truly dedicated to the Hobby John in the Indian Nations

Reply to
NICHE541

Just goes to show ya that not ALL of us are puckerbutts!

Reply to
fubar

But you have to admit it was the nicest way ever to point a finger and scream, "OFF TOPIC!" Thus, Seabat is awarded the trophy this month.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Wolf, I want to thank you for posting this message to this NG, even though it was 'Off Topic'. I missed the TV news coverage of Susan's performance and this link gave me the opportunity to download her. Listening to her sing goes to prove the old adage 'Never judge a book by its' cover'. Again thanks.

Fred Ellis

Reply to
Fred Ellis

But, can she cook?