Ultimate digital caliper for modelers.

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:31:55 -0800, Steve Caple

Fascinating bit of rant. Looks like you covered all the Libtard talking points going back to before the 2000 election. My compliments to your programmers.
to your programmers...
Hey guys...do a better more believable job next time...he sounds like a Liza AI..and not a particularly good one. Not enough innuendo and too much stuff already disproven.
But hey..good to see you pulling out all the stops.
Gunner
Political Correctness
Steve Caple wrote:

Powell ?
Armitage?
And we can all see how well

Good story. But in the real world, Shinseki served out his full term as Army Chief of Staff. He was not renominated for a second term as COS (very few are) and was not nominated to be Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.
There is much to criticize regarding Rummy, Cheney and Bush in terms of their policy and performance of their duties from 2000 to present
There is at least as much to criticize in the performance of Clinton, Gore and Berger, among others.
Stupid factual mis statements and gutter descriptions have no usefulness in any rational discussion of how we got to where we are and where we go from here.
And none of this discssion belongs in either of the two groups where it is being posted.
Grow up, children.

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:53:33 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Yet here you are doing just that.

Indeed. Do so. When you get there, come back. -- Ray
Ray Haddad spake thus:

And so are you.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

Trust me, David. I'm not going to complain about it. That's the difference. -- Ray
Ray Haddad spake thus:

Oh, I see: it's perfectly OK to pontificate, cajole, chide, scold, kibbitz, run your mouth, etc.; just so long as you don't *complain*.
Glad I know the rules now, "mate".
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:50:21 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

You surely must be able to tell that I oppose those characteristics, mate. I'm in favor of anarchy here. Yours included. In fact, there's no choice in the matter. Anyone can post on any subject or topic that they wish to here. The newsgroup names are nothing more than suggestions, mate. Relax. -- Ray
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:50:21 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

You guys aren't gonna get married on us, are ya?
--
Steve

Steve Caple spake thus:

In case you didn't catch it, those were sneering quotation marks I used.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:16:42 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

You see the problem here, mate?
You're not as smart as he thinks you are. -- Ray
Ray Haddad spake thus:

Fuck off, "mate", you wannabe Austrayan.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:06:45 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Ah, the reply from someone who has lost the battle and has nothing of worth to write. Good one, mate. -- Ray
Gunner wrote:
"Heads up Comrade..communism is a dead end. Its failed everytime its been tried."
One has never been tried. So we don't know if it would fail or suceed. You need to read more.
Hummm but then..Ill be you think if only YOU had been in

On 6 Feb 2007 00:43:51 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com instead replied:

See? Only YOUR version will work. Right? Hahahahahaha. Man, you're an idiot. Pure and simple. Very simple. -- Ray
On 6 Feb 2007 00:43:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com wrote:

Your denial is noted..and found pitiful.
Gunner

Political Correctness
Tail Gunner wrote:
"Your denial is noted..and found pitiful."
WHAT DENIAL MORON?
Since you obviously failed history before you quit school in the eighth grade. I'll give you brief recap of what happened.
In the USSR model, the revolutionary council that took over after the revolution never followed Marx's dictate of turning the means of production and decision making over to the people.
On of the the primary reason for this was the fact that the first thing the western powers did upon the formation of the Soviet Union was to invade that sovereign nation and inject themselves into a civil war. This effectively put them in a wartime mindset that they needed to direct too much of their resources into defense instead of developing their economy.
After than every susequent successful revolution expected western militarism directed against them and was forced to follow that model.
Since no so-called communist nation ever followed Marx's model to the end, mainly turning the control over to the people. Anyone who is honest can hardly call them communist. The revolutionary councils basically stayed on a an oligarchy. They were ultimately fascist governments, with a two tiered system with a large underclass that supported the tiny ruling overclass.
Try reading books sometimes scumbag.
Eric
On 7 Feb 2007 11:23:25 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com instead replied:

Since when did Marx' model become the one to follow? Hmmm?

I'd suggest that to you but you seem to be a one trick pony. Pity. -- Ray

Uhhh ... when he wrote the book^H^H^H^H manifesto?
Paul
--
The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now.
Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

You what? You actually believe he invented communism? Two morons in one newsgroup. What are the odds? -- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

With you hanging around the chances are high!