Ultimate digital caliper for modelers.

Actually..its proven that Bush DID serve. Clinton did not. In fact, as I provided cites before, Bush did more..far more than meet the requirements for his MOS over a period of 6+ yrs.

So your blather about Bush and being the apologist for Clinton are noted..with contempt.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Scott..I seldom initiate ot posts. I however will respond and enjoy the banter, much like banter in a break room at the shop. Many shops I service, the topic is sports, of which I have no input, being a total NON sports junkie. Politics is however of interest to me. Politics is the foundation on which our society rests. And its side effects have many onerous results for all of us. Im rather politically active in the Real World as well.

If you have an inability to seperate those threads from the strictly metalworking related ones, Im sure you have room in your kill file for me.

Thread drift is part and parcel of Usenet in unmoderated newsgroups. Ive seen as many ot threads drift back on topic as those that drifted of topic.

Shrug.

Do as you see fit. I know Im in a number of kill files and oddly enough..I still sleep well at night.

Btw..was Leigh able to help you?

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Yeah, sure - in TANG. Again, why do you dodge the subject of how many people he jumped past on the waiting list?

Hmmmm - maybe it was being in TANG that gave him a taste for KoolAid.

Reply to
Steve Caple

And that is the real reason conservatives don't like him - he had no trouble getting a root*.

In a broader context, as an Australian, I find that aspect of US politics fascinating. You'll tolerate a leader who tells lies in order to start a war, but not one who lies when he's caught with his pants down. And let's be fair, Monica Lewinsky was probably a mad root**. Who here wouldn't like to have given her one?

I'd much rather have a root-rat*** in charge than a warmonger.

*Australian vernacular term, meaning sex **Australian vernacular term, meaning a good lover. ***Australian vernacular term, meaning one who gets lot of sex.
Reply to
Mark Newton

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, in the Texas Air National Guard. In Texas.

Correct if I'm wrong, but I don't think the North Vietnamese ever attacked Texas, did they?

Reply to
Mark Newton

Steve Caple wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net:

I will probably never cease to be amazed at the immature drivel quite a few Americans (Republicans and Democrats _both_) sprout forth in public, in the mistaken belief that they are engaging in politics.

Steve, Gunner - _neither_ of you are talking about politics. You are not discussing what is good or bad with some policy, or discussing what you would have done instead. You are both just throwing mud at someone you presumably disagree with.

"He started" might be a weighty argument in a kindergarten sandbox fight between two toddlers. It is not sufficient justification among adults for continuing to act like boorish morons.

With all due respect : you can _both_ go take your damned infantile "your dad is dumber than my dad" quarrel to private email or to alt.taunts.childish

Stein

Reply to
Stein R

I am, as well, a complete NON sports junkie. Whenever I hear or see anything sports related, I just tune out instantly.

Ignoramus18738

There are only two quotes in there, yours and mine - who else do you reckon is quoted?

Whose book? What book?

(sub-Rambo fantasies snipped)

Sigh.

Now I *know* you're just a wannabe.

Reply to
Mark Newton

How many DID he bump? And of course he was a Remington Raider, right? You seem to be missing the fact he put his ass on the line every time he strapped on a fighter jet well known for killing its pilots.

Maybe it was Gary Studds that gave you a taste for dick.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Damned shame the net nannies dont have our ability to tune things out.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

First off, it's Gerry Studds, not Gary; but you do have the excuse that you don't read much and only heard his name when he whispered in your ear while giving you a reach around. Most of you Log Cabin Republicans aren't so ignorant. AND, you're the one with a taste for Dick. Now go f*ck off and die.

Reply to
Steve Caple

[...]

Please don't put us all in that boat. Some of us have some sanity left :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

My apologies Larry - I should have acknowledged that not all Americans have weird puritan hang-ups about politicians and sex.

All the best,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton

Larry Blanchard spake thus:

Maybe, but there are enough who don't that the tar-brushing is deserved.

D "another Steve in the US" N

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

I believe it's a rather small percentage of the population. BUT, they tend to become pundits in the media and seem to never shut up about it from their little pulpit.

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

-- __________ Sockpuppet sockpuppet sockpuppet sockpuppet sockpuppet sockpuppet The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now. Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

The rest of the world tends to judge the USa by what you do outwardly.

- You illegally invade another country - we judge that action.

- you try to stuff up the rest of the world trying to cope with global warming - we judge that action.

- we watch your President and government being caught out lying to you - we judge you not only on that action but also on your electing that President and government.

I'm sure you do the same to the rest of us.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

So you are so intimate with him, you know to correct the misspelling of his name.. Thanks for the confirmation of my statement.

And it looks like I hit a nerve. Bingo!

Gotcha boy.

Laugh laugh laugh

Now I dont care who or what you do, or where he puts it, thats your business. And frankly..Id rather not have the details thankyouveddymuch.

Shrug but at least, be honest. I know, I know..this is a hard thing for a leftwinger to do..runs against the grain...but give it your best shot.

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

Greg Procter spake thus:

But then, my favorite part is:

- We (US) whine "Why, oh why do they hate us so much?"

Reply to
David Nebenzahl