Ultimate digital caliper for modelers.

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:49:11 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Well, what do you know? Number two just arrived. -- Ray
Ray Haddad spake thus:

Well, of course he (Marx) didn't "invent" communism; what, do you think somebody holds a patent on it?
But it would be supremely stupid to argue that he wasn't the primary influence on Communism, and that he didn't lay much of the foundation work (along with Friedrich Engels) that Communist regimes based themselves on, at least in theory. Every schoolkid knows (or should know) this, and in this case it's not just civics-textbook propaganda.
And of course Lenin had something to contribute, based on actual experiences around and after 1917, which is why the ideology is sometimes referred to as "Marxism-Leninism".
As my father was a communist (CPUSA), I think I know something about this; evidently more than you, in any case.
What is it with you blowhard Aussies? Is it just you? or is it too much Fosters, "mate"? Apparently your knowledge of communism is as weak as your abilities in uncovering hackers and crackers, and yet you persist in pontificating on the subject as if you were an expert.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

Then it won't trouble you at all if others fail at it. Which they did.

You manage to be supremely stupid. How special is that?

I'm not an Aussie. Period. And I don't find you to be important enough to merit me taking time to prove anything to you. Would it even matter? Nope. You'd still argue that something can't be done because your just too stupid to understand the information I already posted here. It would be insane to believe that suddenly you'd gain enough native intelligence to understand my references. In other words, you are terminally dumb. -- Ray
David Nebenzahl wrote:
> What is it with you blowhard Aussies? Is it just you? or is it too > much Fosters, "mate"?
Woo, woo, hold hard, red light! Ray isn't Australian. He's a blow-in from the US.
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:24:46 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Thank you, Mark. I do love it here and along with my wife, who IS an Aussie, live permanently in the Perth area. -- Ray
David Nebenzahl wrote:

David, *nobody* in Australia drinks Fosters. You'd be hard pressed to find a bottlo that even sells it.
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:30:52 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

The ads on TV in the US say, "Fosters. It's Australian for beah!" Fosters is pretty grim stuff. Pure Blonde is my choice! -- Ray
On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:03:17 +0900, Ray Haddad wrote:

But is it "Made from Beer"?
--
Steve

"Fosters. It's Australian for bleaaagh!"
On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:32:21 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

It's made from the stuff that eventually becomes Vegemite. -- Ray
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 05:06:00 +0900, Ray Haddad wrote:

Careful - someone might decide to take out your biological WMD.
--
Steve

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:41:33 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Ah, then you've had some Vegemite at some point. Nasty. Very nasty. -- Ray

Indeed.
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham
On 7 Feb 2007 11:23:25 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com wrote:

And today we have our own nomenklatura.
--
Steve

On 7 Feb 2007 11:23:25 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com wrote:

Yours, you New York Nitwit. Yours and your ilks.
<pinko>
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham
Oh you mean like the people in the military affairs symposium I'm associated with?
Damn, I miss the good old days when you could just put stupid jingo spouting morons who put the rest of your people at risk with their stupidity permanently on point until the problem resolved itself.
Eric
Tail Gunner wrote:

On 8 Feb 2007 21:10:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com wrote:

ActUP parades and "peace marches" are hardly military affairs symposiums.

a shooter and a spotter dont have "points"
But thanks for demonstrating your buffoonishness.

<pinko>
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham
Gunner wrote:
"Heads up Comrade..communism is a dead end. Its failed everytime its been tried."
One has never been tried. So we don't know if it would fail or suceed. You need to read more.
Hummm but then..Ill be you think if only YOU had been in

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 22:59:10 GMT, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Okay, okay - how about we nuke Ralph Nader too, since he's the one gave Florida the chance to throw the election into the Reagan Court?
--
Steve

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 21:05:42 GMT, Gunner wrote:

must be another jingoistic misogynistic racist asshole.
--
Steve

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:54:21 -0800, Steve Caple

Who..John? Why would you say that?
Gunner
Political Correctness