Ultimate digital caliper for modelers.

I am, as well, a complete NON sports junkie. Whenever I hear or see anything sports related, I just tune out instantly.
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:24:55 -0600, Ignoramus18738

Damned shame the net nannies dont have our ability to tune things out.
Gunner
Political Correctness
Despite your mistaken knee-jerk jingo belief that I have any beliefs invested in Clinton (beyond the belief that his inability to keep his dick in his pants was incredibly stupid), you might have bothered to read up a little on his draft status.
http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/clintondraft.html
"the events outlined above are basically correct, at least until the author draws the fallacious conclusion that Clinton was a criminal for his actions. ... Clinton subsequently, though family and political connections, obtains a Navy Billet from the local naval reserve unit and temporary draft protection from the Garland County Draft Board, allowing him to start at Oxford - special treatment that was not uncommon for Rhode's Scholars of the day. ... While his conduct may have been immoral and was undoubtedly unethical, it was not illegal under the laws at that time and, thus, the conclusion drawn that he was the first pardoned criminal to serve as President is fallacious. He craftily manipulated the system, but he had the proper and legal right to do everything he did. He was never AWOL, never guilty of failing to report, was never a criminal under public law and, thus, was not among those pardoned by President Carter in 1977."
If Clintin's use of political influence stirs abhorrence in your breast, then you must be incredibly disgusted with Shrub-boy, Cheney, Feith, Wolfowitz, and the rest of that whole sick NeoCon koolaid sucking crew.
--
Steve

The imposition of sanctions for violation of "political correctness"
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:48:36 -0800, Steve Caple

Actually..its proven that Bush DID serve. Clinton did not. In fact, as I provided cites before, Bush did more..far more than meet the requirements for his MOS over a period of 6+ yrs.
So your blather about Bush and being the apologist for Clinton are noted..with contempt.
Gunner
Political Correctness
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:28:27 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Yeah, sure - in TANG. Again, why do you dodge the subject of how many people he jumped past on the waiting list?
Hmmmm - maybe it was being in TANG that gave him a taste for KoolAid.
--
Steve

many
I will probably never cease to be amazed at the immature drivel quite a few Americans (Republicans and Democrats _both_) sprout forth in public, in the mistaken belief that they are engaging in politics.
Steve, Gunner - _neither_ of you are talking about politics. You are not discussing what is good or bad with some policy, or discussing what you would have done instead. You are both just throwing mud at someone you presumably disagree with.
"He started" might be a weighty argument in a kindergarten sandbox fight between two toddlers. It is not sufficient justification among adults for continuing to act like boorish morons.
With all due respect : you can _both_ go take your damned infantile "your dad is dumber than my dad" quarrel to private email or to alt.taunts.childish
Stein
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:47:07 -0800, Steve Caple

How many DID he bump? And of course he was a Remington Raider, right? You seem to be missing the fact he put his ass on the line every time he strapped on a fighter jet well known for killing its pilots.

Maybe it was Gary Studds that gave you a taste for dick.
Gunner
Political Correctness
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:20:00 GMT, Gunner wrote:

First off, it's Gerry Studds, not Gary; but you do have the excuse that you don't read much and only heard his name when he whispered in your ear while giving you a reach around. Most of you Log Cabin Republicans aren't so ignorant. AND, you're the one with a taste for Dick. Now go fuck off and die.
--
Steve

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:36:27 -0800, Steve Caple

So you are so intimate with him, you know to correct the misspelling of his name.. Thanks for the confirmation of my statement.
And it looks like I hit a nerve. Bingo!
Gotcha boy.
Laugh laugh laugh
Now I dont care who or what you do, or where he puts it, thats your business. And frankly..Id rather not have the details thankyouveddymuch.
Shrug but at least, be honest. I know, I know..this is a hard thing for a leftwinger to do..runs against the grain...but give it your best shot.
Gunner
Political Correctness
Gunner wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah, in the Texas Air National Guard. In Texas.
Correct if I'm wrong, but I don't think the North Vietnamese ever attacked Texas, did they?
On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:04:51 +1100, Mark Newton wrote:

As W C Fields said, you don't buy beer, you only rent it.
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:

Fosters and American export beer are both as much like gnats piss as beer. I'll add NZs export Steinlager to that list for the sake of fairness.
Regards, Greg.P.
Greg Procter wrote:
> Fosters and American export beer are both as much like gnats piss as > beer.
The gnat's piss probably tastes better.
> I'll add NZs export Steinlager to that list for the sake of fairness.
Yeah, I agree 100% on that, too. Monteith is a good NZ beer that can be found in some of the better bottle shops here.
Mark Newton wrote:

Small brewer taken over by big (relative) brewer, but they've had the sense to keep brewery and team together!
Steve Caple wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:04:51 +1100, Mark Newton wrote: > >> No *Australian* drinks Fosters. It's about as palatable as American >> export beer, which tastes like it has been drunk at least once >> before. > > As W C Fields said, you don't buy beer, you only rent it.
LOL! You're not wrong about that!
Steve Caple spake thus:

Yes, but did he really say that thing about water? something along the lines of "Water? Never drink the stuff. Fish fuck in it."
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

Blink blink...I take it you have no clue as to the history of the area called Vietnam, once known as French IndoChina, or the land of the river people...
Bummer, then you really shouldnt be posting on stuff you are so blatantly butt ignorant about.

So you are cross posting. Fascinating. Are you pestering the railroad people intentionally?

Political Correctness
Gunner wrote:

Actually, yes I do have a clue to the history of the area called Vietnam - the indigenous people were actually there _before_ the Chinese, the French and the UN/USa. You may well feel the need to argue about who the indigenous people actually are, but whatever and whoever, the Vietnamese people actually predate the US occupation and application of a repressive and corrupt dictatorship of the type which the US particularly favours.

I merely commented on an existing thread in a ng I regularly observe. Do you have any justification for _your_ crossposting?

Steve Caple wrote:

And that is the real reason conservatives don't like him - he had no trouble getting a root*.
In a broader context, as an Australian, I find that aspect of US politics fascinating. You'll tolerate a leader who tells lies in order to start a war, but not one who lies when he's caught with his pants down. And let's be fair, Monica Lewinsky was probably a mad root**. Who here wouldn't like to have given her one?
I'd much rather have a root-rat*** in charge than a warmonger.
*Australian vernacular term, meaning sex **Australian vernacular term, meaning a good lover. ***Australian vernacular term, meaning one who gets lot of sex.