Ultimate digital caliper for modelers.

Fascinating bit of rant. Looks like you covered all the Libtard talking points going back to before the 2000 election. My compliments to your programmers.
to your programmers...
Hey guys...do a better more believable job next time...he sounds like a Liza AI..and not a particularly good one. Not enough innuendo and too much stuff already disproven.
But hey..good to see you pulling out all the stops.
Gunner
Political Correctness
Gunner
"Your denial is noted..and found pitiful."
WHAT DENIAL MORON?
Since you obviously failed history before you quit school in the eighth grade. I'll give you brief recap of what happened.
In the USSR model, the revolutionary council that took over after the revolution never followed Marx's dictate of turning the means of production and decision making over to the people.
On of the the primary reason for this was the fact that the first thing the western powers did upon the formation of the Soviet Union was to invade that sovereign nation and inject themselves into a civil war. This effectively put them in a wartime mindset that they needed to direct too much of their resources into defense instead of developing their economy.
After than every susequent successful revolution expected western militarism directed against them and was forced to follow that model.
Since no so-called communist nation ever followed Marx's model to the end, mainly turning the control over to the people. Anyone who is honest can hardly call them communist. The revolutionary councils basically stayed on a an oligarchy. They were ultimately fascist governments, with a two tiered system with a large underclass that supported the tiny ruling overclass.
Try reading books sometimes scumbag.
Eric
Reply to
newyorkcentralfan
On 7 Feb 2007 11:23:25 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com instead replied:
Since when did Marx' model become the one to follow? Hmmm?
I'd suggest that to you but you seem to be a one trick pony. Pity. -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
And today we have our own nomenklatura.
Reply to
Steve Caple
Uhhh ... when he wrote the book^H^H^H^H manifesto?
Paul
Reply to
Paul Newhouse
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 05:01:26 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@pimin.wan.vpn (Paul Newhouse) instead replied:
You what? You actually believe he invented communism? Two morons in one newsgroup. What are the odds? -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
With you hanging around the chances are high!
Reply to
Greg Procter
Yours, you New York Nitwit. Yours and your ilks.
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham
Reply to
Gunner
Indeed.
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham
Reply to
Gunner
For a bloke who's quick to point the finger at others for their alleged errors of fact, you're awfully slow in responding to this...
Gunner wrote:
Really? Flying combat missions in the Texas ANG? In Texas?
Who did they fight against - the Confederate Air Force?
Probably as many as you have.
Reply to
Mark Newton
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:49:11 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Greg Procter instead replied:
Well, what do you know? Number two just arrived. -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
Ahh, typical r.m.r. thread drift. Expect to find something useful about digital calipers and find the children squabbling (as usual).
fl@liner
Reply to
fieromike1945
Your quote setup leaves something to be desired. Who are you addressing this to?
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham
Reply to
Gunner
Ray Haddad spake thus:
Well, of course he (Marx) didn't "invent" communism; what, do you think somebody holds a patent on it?
But it would be supremely stupid to argue that he wasn't the primary influence on Communism, and that he didn't lay much of the foundation work (along with Friedrich Engels) that Communist regimes based themselves on, at least in theory. Every schoolkid knows (or should know) this, and in this case it's not just civics-textbook propaganda.
And of course Lenin had something to contribute, based on actual experiences around and after 1917, which is why the ideology is sometimes referred to as "Marxism-Leninism".
As my father was a communist (CPUSA), I think I know something about this; evidently more than you, in any case.
What is it with you blowhard Aussies? Is it just you? or is it too much Fosters, "mate"? Apparently your knowledge of communism is as weak as your abilities in uncovering hackers and crackers, and yet you persist in pontificating on the subject as if you were an expert.
Reply to
David Nebenzahl
No, I know they are different, but a few inexpensive tools will save you a lot of time by letting you know what you need, before you start looking.
I'm trying to use up what I can of the hundreds of pounds of surplus and salvaged hardware, rather than buy more. About 100 pounds is sorted by diameter, thread and length in 50 drawer cabinets, while the rest is in large coffee cans, waiting to be sorted.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
The starting point was the tubing which I had to buy first on the same trip. The internal diameter set the perameters for the screws. I can only buy whatever is available.
Reply to
Greg Procter
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:07:05 -0800, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and David Nebenzahl instead replied:
Then it won't trouble you at all if others fail at it. Which they did.
You manage to be supremely stupid. How special is that?
I'm not an Aussie. Period. And I don't find you to be important enough to merit me taking time to prove anything to you. Would it even matter? Nope. You'd still argue that something can't be done because your just too stupid to understand the information I already posted here. It would be insane to believe that suddenly you'd gain enough native intelligence to understand my references. In other words, you are terminally dumb. -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
Oh you mean like the people in the military affairs symposium I'm associated with?
Damn, I miss the good old days when you could just put stupid jingo spouting morons who put the rest of your people at risk with their stupidity permanently on point until the problem resolved itself.
Eric
Tail Gunner wrote:
Reply to
newyorkcentralfan
ActUP parades and "peace marches" are hardly military affairs symposiums.
a shooter and a spotter dont have "points"
But thanks for demonstrating your buffoonishness.
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham
Reply to
Gunner
Okay, okay - how about we nuke Ralph Nader too, since he's the one gave Florida the chance to throw the election into the Reagan Court?
Reply to
Steve Caple