Why is Spender always seen with Steve Caple? Odd

Spender is one of Steve's fake names he is sending me emails with the same address and messing up the lie.

Beware Steve is clogging this train board and needs to stop.

Reply to
curtmchere

Beware of stroke victim who types poorly and has full diaper. Please join me in praying for a massive stroke for our friend Curt here.

Please god, cripple curt soon. Amen

warmest regards, brad

Reply to
brad

I know it's wrong to wish ill on others... but ditto.

Oops, I just broke my pledge not to post about Curt. Sorry, I was surprised that he has now included me in his delusions.

Reply to
Spender

Reply to
trainspeeddemon

Clearly Curt is mentally crippled.

It's a shame too. There was a brief period were no one responded to Curt and he had to start his own thread. If that had been ignored ... well he might have moved on to another ng??? Maybe?

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

te:

Reply to
curtmchere

So am I. Well, I'm bipolar. But I don't think I'm ever such a nuisance to anybody. At least not until I don my tinfoil hat and God commands me to be a nuisance...

I'm adding "curt" as a subject kill filter, along with the author filter. So please, nobody post an important train message with the word "curt" in it!

Reply to
Spender