Why is Spender always seen with Steve Caple? Odd

Spender is one of Steve's fake names he is sending me emails with the same address and messing up the lie.
Beware Steve is clogging this train board and needs to stop.

Beware of stroke victim who types poorly and has full diaper. Please join me in praying for a massive stroke for our friend Curt here.
Please god, cripple curt soon. Amen
warmest regards, brad

I know it's wrong to wish ill on others... but ditto.
Oops, I just broke my pledge not to post about Curt. Sorry, I was surprised that he has now included me in his delusions.

Clearly Curt is mentally crippled.

It's a shame too. There was a brief period were no one responded to Curt and he had to start his own thread. If that had been ignored ... well he might have moved on to another ng??? Maybe?
Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other
--
The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now.
Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.
On Feb 11, 2:38�am, snipped-for-privacy@steve.org (Steve Stevenson) wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:38:12 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@steve.org (Steve Stevenson) wrote:

So am I. Well, I'm bipolar. But I don't think I'm ever such a nuisance to anybody. At least not until I don my tinfoil hat and God commands me to be a nuisance...

I'm adding "curt" as a subject kill filter, along with the author filter. So please, nobody post an important train message with the word "curt" in it!
"Brad" why do you instantly reply to anything about Steve Caple? Take your lover's spat somewhere else and leave us to talk trains.