Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hot plug (?)
I don't know the heat rating for the plug but the price was certainly hot! have been two sellers slowly selling off similar plugs for a while. Any ideas what it might be used in/on? Regards, Dave...
2
2

OT - Computor stuff
Today I was handed a SanDisk Flashcard by a despondent friend. It has never been very reliable & this time had contrived to loose about 350 pictures. I looked on the Web - Google again being my friend...
11
11

Possible rammer work!
This will sound OT, but read on. Our Saxon Longhall reconstruction is approaching completion - have a look at "Wychurst" on Sometime towards the end of the year, we'll probably grade the floor & treat...
2
2

canal holiday
Gents, Looks like SWMBO and I will be taking to the water later this year. Don't know where yet, but I can remember some time back so talk of a beam pumping station on a canal that is open to the...
4
4

Warsop pump
Hello gents I have not posted here for ages since I have moved house and been swamped with work so I thought Iwould drop in and show you what I managed to purchase for the vast sum of =A35 at my local...
7
7

East Coast Run 2006
Just got back from a very hot day on the coast at Bridlington. Its a commercial vehicle run which now includes cars and for the last 25 years Stationary engines. Not a lot of engines but still a good...

NTET Rules OK
Gentlemen, I have received notification of a little do that I organise the engines for is on in October, its a council run event and I have to produce a Risk Assessment, this is not a problem as I...

Windrush Vally 2006
Hi all Just back from Windrush Valley Show A very good weekend but so hot photos on webshots

howard gem rotovator
Hello all , A friend of ours who is a landscape gardner has an indesructable howard gem rotovator fitted with a hatz engine . He had it in his shed for the winter but when he took it out for a job ,...
4
4

Whitwell Rally nr Hitchen
Gentlemen, I took a few pictures at Whitwell today. In usual place. Martin P

OT but Interesting (again)
I went to Darjeeling for the day today................. only it was in Oxfordshire! See: Brian L Dominic Web Sites: Canals: of the Cromford Canal: (Waterways World Site of the Month, November 2005)...
1
1

Aldham Rally
Hi Chaps, Just got back from the Aldham (Essex) rally. A very nice day out although a touch hot! The chaps on the PA system were insistent on keeping us in touch with the football results which,...
12
12

A word to the wise
Just come from Hospital with a broken bone below my knee. I was trying to lift a Petter A type with a bit of rope around my neck & shoulders onto my workbench when the rope snapped & the engine fell...
5
5

BBMF Flight
Just cruised over Rushden going north, glorious day and a fine sight and sound. Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: Web:
13
13

Russian genset
Dear All Here are some pictures of a Russian genset that I bought in Poland a couple of years ago. It is almost as new and I doubt it has seen much use. I is made in 1967 and has a fan cooled 2-stroke...
2
2