A message from europe

Gentlemen, Amazing this tecnology, I have managed to get myself logged onto the newsgroup via Google. Weather excellent wine and food even better, by the way I am out here in Italy wotking :-)) Looks like I have another engine to collect and restore.

Best regards,

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

You're supposed to be in Edinburgh!!! :-))

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Hi Martin, I don't think they have a king in Italy. 8^)

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Peter,

Sorry about that I took a wrong turn at the end of the village.

Now trying to find my way back tomorrow :-))

Martin P

Reply to
martin.perman