A message from europe

Gentlemen,
Amazing this tecnology, I have managed to get myself logged onto the
newsgroup via Google.
Weather excellent wine and food even better, by the way I am out here
in Italy wotking :-))
Looks like I have another engine to collect and restore.
Best regards,
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
You're supposed to be in Edinburgh!!! :-))
Peter
Reply to
Peter A Forbes
Hi Martin, I don't think they have a king in Italy. 8^) -- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft
Peter,
Sorry about that I took a wrong turn at the end of the village.
Now trying to find my way back tomorrow :-))
Martin P
Reply to
martin.perman