Bradford on ebay

Not a Bamford as the description claims but interesting none the less. Nice oscillating HT mag (Hills?) and looks like it has a gas mixer (I have Webster LT ignited pet/par version) - probably still go for less than a similar Amanco.

Reply to
Nick H

Try:-

Nick H

"Nick H" wrote

Another well sniped auction, winning bid placed just over 30 seconds before close of play. £400 - a fair price? I note that the 2 1/4 HP Amanco listed recently failed to sell on both occasions.

BTW. In view of recent correspondence, I shall try and resist the temptation to post ebay items in future.

Reply to
Nick H

- and the winning bidder had not previously bid, either. Interesting that the final amount was £400 on the nose.

I think it was about right myself.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to