Ot: slightly amusing and annoyed also

You are not a troll..............but a bunt sock, which I think is even worse!

Ken

wrote(snip):-

Which rather begs the question, how did you happen upon this thread in our obscure little corner of usenet? Never mind, your good work here is done - now go and find an old lady to help across the road ;-)

-- NHH

Reply to
Nick H

I find the lack of graciousness on this Newsgroup truely sad. I hope you are all better people in real life than you appear to be "here".

Reply to
straggle

It appears that you have been politely told by numerous posters to piss off, but you still keep coming back.

That looks a bit trollish to me.

Reply to
Steve G

"straggle" is no troll, but rather a sock generated by Exeter lunatic and failed fruadster, John "baldrick" Bunt, who I think has graced this group with his prescence in the past, using another of his many socks..........."Guy Fawkes"!

Bunt has now had his most recent fruadulent claim dismissed, and is now free to get on with a project involving a Lister SE, and an old electric milk float. Have a look at his web page

it makes hilarious reading!

Ken

Politeness was only noted coming from the first gentlemen, Kim, to whom I responded to say that I had made my point and would be leaving your NG. Since then I have only responded to a number of impolite posts such as yours to point out that the rudeness is uncalled for. This is not trolling, just a reaction to the lack of manners noted.

.
Reply to
straggle

Its not trolling..............its posts from a barking mad Exeter nutter, who has now socked up after he was shafted in court on the 27th July!

Ken

Goodness gracious me, I can't go away for two days ............

Your altruistic motives are noted - thanks.

Please could we all stop encouraging this thread, now long since off topic, having been highjacked from an earlier one.

Now, where did I put my oily rag?

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

And just as we thought it had all stopped.......................

Reply to
Steve G