Ot: slightly amusing and annoyed also

Gentlemen,

Seen yesterday on the back of a Artic Tractor unit I was passing " 530 horses + 1 Stallion" tickled me. Now for the annoyed bit, thank god for the "kill file" because those two gents were beginning to get on my t**s. Why do people have nothing better to do but waist others time and energy over nothing.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

I'm genuinely sorry you feel that way as my intention was only to warn. Watch out for "Ken" as he will come back using various socks or alternative identities. If you think that is a waste of time that's your right but his intentions are purely to cause mischief so I hoped you would welcome the advance warning.

I'll trouble you no longer.

Reply to
straggle

This poster one of the numerous socks employed by John "baldrick" Bunt, a failed Exeter businessman, and expert on everything to do with engineering...................

Ken

Perhaps that trucks should have had 528 Horses & 2 Ass's :) Hope it was'nt an Irish rig Martin ! :))

John

Reply to
jdungan100

Perhaps that truck should have had 528 Horses & 2 Ass's :) Hope it was'nt an Irish rig Martin ! :))

John

Reply to
jdungan100

Reply to
campingstoveman

People who are 'genuinely sorry' don't pursue personal vendettas through Usenet.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Vendetta? If you don;t want the warning, fine. But don't make ridiculous accusations

Reply to
straggle

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!

I'm a very tollerant person, but you have actually succeeded. You are now the first entry in my kill filter.

Get a life...or better still get a stationary engine. It might help you find a personality to go with it :)

Reply to
Algernon

"straggle" is a sock employed by John "baldrick" Bunt, an Exeter lunatic and fruadster, who last year instigated legal action against 3 ISPs and 3 individuals, suggesting that he had become impotent as a result of postings on here, and seeking £100k award in regard to this..................

Ken

Hey, don't shoot the messenger! I'm sorry you've taken this attitude as I was quite sincere in trying to provide this NG with a heads up to the sort of nonsense the "Ken" poster generally causes in hitherto peaceful newsgroups. I've no "vendetta" against him, and I'm not connected in any way with the bloke that took him to court. I'm simply a normal usenet user (with a normal personality and life to go with it!) and thought you might want to know what was trying to use your NG as a weapon in a continuing feud with the John Bunt character.

If you want a sample of "Kens" recent work, have a look in the link below where he's having a go at someone that argues with him on vehicle tuning, in the course of which it emerged that the guy is in a wheelchair and "Ken". Basically not a very nice person. You're all of course quite at liberty to ignore me, though kill filing me is really fairly pointless as I've no interest in stationary engines so won't be here again. Again, I really am genuinely sorry you misintepreted my motives.

straggle

If the messenger took his totally off-topic posts and vendetta elsewhere, there would be no complaints from this NG.

If you want to post something relative to the newsgroup then we will all listen...

Peter

Peter A Forbes

No vendetta, it was a purely altruistic move for your benefit. The hostility from this group is bizarre. This was no need for it. A response of "Ok, noted" was all anyone needed to say.

Sadly stationary engines are something I've no interest in.

Reply to
straggle

"straggle" is John "baldrick" Bunt, someone who has been attacking others on usenet for decades..............Having lost a ridiculous legal action he took last year, it seems he has taken to stalking using a wide selection of socks!

Ken

Not what your website

seems to suggest.......................

Ken

And your petty squabbles is something we have no interest in so please go away now.

Reply to
Algernon

I really don't understand why you are all so reluctant to believe that my intent was altrustic. A polite response would have been no more difficult than all these accusations and I would have gone on my way happy in the knowledge I'd done some people a good turn.

Politeness costs nothing.

Reply to
straggle

Here's a suggestion, why don't all those who are here because of their interest in stationary engines just stop feeding these attention seeking and they'll go away.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

Sigh. Yes, this is how you deal with trolls. I am not a troll - ironically I posted so that you all here wouldn't get involved in the squabble between "ken" and John Bunt - as a previous poster requested.

I hope this is now understood by you all. I tried to do you a favour, nothing more.

Reply to
straggle

Greg, In around about way I thought that was my point.

Reply to
campingstoveman