OTish - modern genny sought

I'm in the market for a modern, petrol, four stroke lightweight mains generator of about 2 - 2.5 KVA.
Price according to condition, but I'm not adverse to one that is older but
little used.
WHY?
regards,
Kim Siddorn.
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc!
On Thu, 19 May 2005 00:54:41 +0100, Kim Siddorn wrote:

Many chinese produced Honda clones on eBay. Private sales of genuine Honda, B&S, etc engined vary considerably in condition and price...
For clones look at cuts003 or europatrading (not connection or done business with them).
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail