OTish - modern genny sought

I'm in the market for a modern, petrol, four stroke lightweight mains generator of about 2 - 2.5 KVA.

Price according to condition, but I'm not adverse to one that is older but little used.

WHY?

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc!

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Many chinese produced Honda clones on eBay. Private sales of genuine Honda, B&S, etc engined vary considerably in condition and price...

For clones look at cuts003 or europatrading (not connection or done business with them).

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Hi Kim if you look in truck & Plant trader their are ads for Gen sets

3.25 KVA Petrol 240/110 volt £225+VAT New looks ok to me but I have not used them
Reply to
nick

hi kim, saw this, not sure if what u want but you might get cheap. chris

chris down