Red Bluff, Ca. Gasup

Hello all. It took a while, I had trouble uploading to Webshots but I finally got 47 pictures uploaded and inserted comments. The show included antique engines, tractors and equipment. Regards Scott.

Reply to
Scott McAfee

Campingstoveman, do you have youre reader set up to automatically insert you're Webshots address? If so, how does one do this? Thanks Scott

Reply to
Scott McAfee

Re. DelcoLight, have a look at the not especially similar unit in the 'Infernal Combustion' album on my webshots page. Unfortunately I know as little about this set as Richard does about his!

BTW webshots address (and anything else for that matter) can be added as part of automatically sent signature on outlook express - no experience of other systems.

Reply to
Nick H

Welcome back, Nick!

Reply to
Arthur G

Yep. Having cleared the rubbish out of my email inbox, I thought I'd see what was going on in these parts - what fun you've all been having ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

Where have you been nick to be welcomed back ?

Mart> "Arthur G" wrote ...

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Away from the PC!