Seeking Engine

My son is currently looking for an open crank engine in the 3 to 6 HP range. Must be a good runner. Any make or model considered.

If anyone is aware of a currently available engine please let me know.

We are in the north west but are willing to travel to collect.

Many thanks.

Reply to
George Hendry

George the best place to start looking is the for sale ads in stationary engine magazine their are a few in the June issue

nick

Reply to
Nick Holden

Reply to