Water Pump

Hi,

Has anyone got ant information on the lister HD-1 water pump? I have noticed that they are quite similar to some Godwin water pumps, is there a connection?

Thankyou

Andy

Reply to
Andy S

I think you'll find the H1 IS a Godwin pump, badged as a Lister!

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
(Waterways World Site of the Month, November 2005) Mid-Derbyshire Light Railway:
Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic

This pump is much larger than the H1, infact it has a 20 inch diamater cast iron pully (which weighs a ton!!). If anyone would like a picture, I can email one to them.

Thankyou

Andy

Reply to
Andy S