Water Pump

Hi,
Has anyone got ant information on the lister HD-1 water pump? I have
noticed that they are quite similar to some Godwin water pumps, is
there a connection?
Thankyou
Andy
Reply to
Andy S
I think you'll find the H1 IS a Godwin pump, badged as a Lister!
Brian L Dominic
Web Sites: Canals:
of the Cromford Canal:
(Waterways World Site of the Month, November 2005) Mid-Derbyshire Light Railway:
Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk
Reply to
Brian Dominic
This pump is much larger than the H1, infact it has a 20 inch diamater cast iron pully (which weighs a ton!!). If anyone would like a picture, I can email one to them.
Thankyou
Andy
Reply to
Andy S