Wolseley WD2 crankshaft?

Just back from a week working in a basement in Switzerland to find an e-mail asking if I have (or know of) a spare crankshaft for a WD2 - any offers?

Thanks.... John Ambler Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

Hi John No problem in supplying a crankshaft but it is the usual problem with me being up here in the frozen north of Scotland,postage costs are more than the shaft is worth.If anyone out in newsgroupland is able to help with transportation,I'm happy to do what I can.I could probably get it as far as Cheshire with a friend within the next month if that helps.

Kenny Williams

The wild and Woolseley scotsman.

Reply to
woolseley

I'll be at Edinburgh Haymarket rail depot before Xmas if that is any help?

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Thanks Kenny (and Peter) - I will pass on the information to the enquiror and let him take it from here.

Best Regards,

Sussex, UK Return E-mails to snipped-for-privacy@skiprat.net

John Ambler

For once an enquirer says thank you - Graeme says he will contact Kenny soon, and thanks everybody who responded either via the group or off line.

Many thanks from me too.......