Latest threads in ⚙ Stationary Engines - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wolseley sheep shearing unit
Hi, I recently purchased this Wolseley sheep shearing drive unit from Fleabay: anyone have any information on this unit? What sort of age is this likely to be? Many Thanks Andrew
3
3

Lister bits at the scrappie
Seen at a scrapyard: Lister L crankcase and barrel, flywheels and crankshaft, combustion head type. Lister L crankcase, flywheels and conrod/piston. Lister CS diesel crankcase flywheels and...
1
1

MarVil hedge trimmer on ebay
seem a pretty full price, but I haven't seen the complete kit for many years. Nick H. eBay Mobile
2
2

"Stationary Engine" mags
I am now getting pretty close to my goal of completing my collection of Stationary Engine magazines. I now only require sixteen early copies, those being 16 - 19, 24 - 34 and 36. As is the way of...
1
1

Lister CS Flywheels
My father has recently discovered what looks to be a Lister CS diesal in a very very overgrown shed. He couldnt give me many details due to the fact that the shed was so overgrown he could barely get...
1
1

Horizontal Lister Diesel
Something to make you all think a little bit. Had an enquiry in today from Belgium, regarding a Spec 4A horizontal diesel engine, single cylinder, 22hp at 600rpm, serial number 23094. It has a...
1
1

CLM Junkers Patent engine.
Further to previous posting re. this engine, it is now in my posession. When I picked it up I remarked that it had the appearance of a "College" engine and the gentleman replied that it apparently...
1
1

petter a and a1 conrods
i hope someone can help - i have purchased a piston and conrod for my petter a1 - only to find that the bore size of the piston is to small - i believe that it is from an 'a' - my question is - will...

Magneto Question
Can a magneto be used in either direction Dikster
2
2

How I can find co-operater in engine sensors
Our factory want to extend our products-sensors and gauges which we had more experience in aircraft engine gauge and sensors. So we want to develope our gauges and sensors used in power equipment,...

Holloway pictures
The pictures from Holloway yesterday are now on my Webshots area. Fred See all my pictures at Webshots, the best in Desktop Wallpaper, Desktop Backgrounds, and Screen Savers since 1995.
3
3

Living in cloud cuckoo land?
Maybe this person is. know engine prices are increasing but this takes the biscuit. Regards Andy
2
2

Unusual D flywheel
Gentlemen, I've been to a farm sale today with a mate who was looking to buy a tractor for grass cutting, he didn't come home with a tractor but came home with a J reg Moggy 1000 instead, in the lots...
19
19

Compton Show
Hi all, Just returned from Compton. Not a huge number of engines there, the usual Lister D's and a couple of A's in amongst others whose details I forget. There was a very nice 60cc BSA on show as...

Fancy doing a bit of welding?
Saw these pics on another group. http://www.zen4
4
4