A Record ?.

I've lost the original thread stating that a Airfix Class 31 hauled

105 coaches.

According to my 1988 Dapol catalog, it was a Dapol ex Airfix Class 31 that holds this record. Also, a Prairie Tank loco pulled 60 "B" coaches. No mention of the date or location, just that the above record was carried out at a public demonstration, and both locos where selected at random.

Wilson

Reply to
Wilson Adams

"Wilson Adams" wrote

Dapol stretching the truth a little. It was an Airfix class 31 (not a Dapol model) which set the record sometime in the mid to late 1970s - sometime before Dapol came into existence.

John.

Reply to
John Turner