A Record ?.

I've lost the original thread stating that a Airfix Class 31 hauled
105 coaches.
According to my 1988 Dapol catalog, it was a Dapol ex Airfix Class 31
that holds this record. Also, a Prairie Tank loco pulled 60 "B"
coaches.
No mention of the date or location, just that the above record was
carried out at a public demonstration, and both locos where selected
at random.
Wilson
Reply to
Wilson Adams
"Wilson Adams" wrote
Dapol stretching the truth a little. It was an Airfix class 31 (not a Dapol model) which set the record sometime in the mid to late 1970s - sometime before Dapol came into existence.
John.
Reply to
John Turner

Site Timeline