Auto-Loco in Sheringham Change of ownership

We were on holiday for a few days last week in North Norfolk and after visiting the Poppy Line took a walk in Sheringham. At 10 Station Road we found the above shop. Our son got himself a couple of things and whilst doing so we overheard the owner was retiring this week.

Good luck to him in his retirement and good luck to the new owners.

Dragon Heart

Either they have no stock or the web site is slightly stuffed. Nothing coming up at all under any heading.

Reply to
Keith W

Works for me

Reply to
Trev

Try manually copying and pasting the url into your browser rather than just clicking on it?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Many 'departments' do seem to be empty, so I am seeing product in some areas and not in others.

Reply to
Lester Caine

What possible difference could that make?

Once you are viewing a website, how you get there is irrelevant to what stock is shown on subsequent pages.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

I was assuming the OP was unable to connect to the main page.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"Keith W" wrote

It's not unusual for a business to run stock levels down prior to selling the business, but the most likely scenario here is that the original or new owner is too busy to up-date the website.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Nope. Connected fine, but whatever section I tried to view seemed to have no stock listed. Top and sides were visible but middle was a blank canvas. I think I tried all of the railway ones. In fairness I just tried it again (the railway section) and one or two options do now have stuff in them but the great majority are still empty. I would infer from that, that the new owners are clearing the site out and refilling it. Might be worth looking in a week or two.

Reply to
Keith W