Chunnel Closed - Continent cut off

As in passing the distant? A well known railway signalling term.

Reply to
Yoda

"John Sullivan" wrote

Ah well, I'll bite in that case! ;-)

Rugby League is played in all three, but only at amateur level.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

That's still no reason to have a "professional" international side.

Reply to
John Sullivan

The ball kicking/running thing has got diluted here thanks to the Aussie code thingie. I've never actually taken much interest due to the coincidence of footie and model railway seasons. :-)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Yeah, I always had trouble as a kid - the coach would say "time for training" and I would (apparently) head in the wrong direction!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Except, of course, for the Challenge Cup Final played at the Millennium Stadium.

(Still supporting the London Broncos from 1500Km south of London)

Reply to
Bill Hayles

In message , Bill Hayles writes

That's only because the English can't build a national stadium on time and within budget.

Reply to
John Sullivan

I thought that it was because very spare penny of tax paid by English Taxpayers money and then some was sent to Wales or Scotchland to subsidise potential labour voters and make good their own shortfall in contribution to the national economy.

Anything you can troll I can troll better ;-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

In message , Chris Wilson writes

You mean the Barnet formula?