Converting a Bachmann 08 to P4.

Hi, I have just taken delivery of the mod kit from Alan Gibson for a Bachmann class 08 shunter, but there are no instructions. Can anyone relate their experiences on modding this locomotive?

Cheers,

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson

On 24/03/2006 16:06, Robert Wilson said,

Basically drop out the old wheels, drop in the new and adjust the pickups outwards slightly. That is basically all there is to it - instructions aren't needed! I also took the opportunity to replace the coupling rods with those supplied by Brassmasters - have a look at

if you haven't already.

Reply to
Paul Boyd

I've already got the new connecting rods from Mr Gibson. I wanted to know how do set up the counterweights really.

Rob.

Reply to
Robert Wilson