Digitrax Supplier

Hello,

I used to buy Digitrax items from SCC (Sunningwell Command and Control) via their web site or at shows.

Their web site is still up but emails to them bounce back and there is never anyone to answer the phone.

Does anyone know if they are still in business. There web site has a 'We are still alive' note on the front page but I think that may have been there for some time now.

Regards Mark

Reply to
Mark

If this is the web address

i just get " internet explorer cannot display the webpage

misk

Reply to
misc

Alive and well; I've spoken to and emailed Ted within the last week or so. We were discussing new stuff which he hopes to show at Warley.

For email I have used info at scc4dcc dot co dot uk (I feel I should protect Ted's email from spam a bit !)

Telephone is usually best in the evenings, I think Ted has another day job.

If/when I next talk to him, I should mention the bad impression his out of date website gives.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

Thanks Nigel,

I was getting a little concerned about Ted for a while, he's a nice chap.

I guess i'll keep trying.

The web site does appear to be down at the moment. Maybe he is updating it.

Cheers

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Looks like his DNS entry has gone. That usually means one of: a) forgot to pay the hosting firm and they've disconnected your domain b) hosting firm having technical problems c) moving domain between hosting firms

If its not back tomorrow, I'll try a back-door contact I have to Jon, his business partner.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

Thanks Nigel.

I'll check back tomorrow.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Update, Thursday 18th.

I'm informed that the hosting company "forgot" to renew the domain name, hence it disappearing. Ted and Jon (SCC) are therefore somewhat annoyed, and in the process of moving to a more competant hosting company.

They hope to be back online early next week.

If you want to talk to them, drop me an email via info at 2mm dot org dot uk and I can pass on alternative email addresses.

regards,

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

seems OK now.

Reply to
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Yes the site is back up now.

I sure hope Ted gets it updated soon.

Mark

Reply to