DRS 66 roof colour - the epilogue!!!

Afternoon all,

With regards to the recent thread(s) here and on other groups regarding the incorrect roof colour on the Bachmann OO gauge model of 66405, a photo from the London Toy Fair of their pre-production model of 66407 (due for release later this year) at

shows that Bachmann seem to have realised their error and made amends with this second model! Other photo's from the London Toy Fair can be found at
Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

Interesting pics thanks for posting. Are those container flats 'OO' or 'N' gauge?

Nick

Nick Gurney

No prob's, Nick, glad to be of help! I'd say that the 'liner flats are N gauge, judging by the couplings! ;o)

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

That's what I thought but the VGA in the background and the MSC and P&O containers, I was getting excited ;-)

Nick

Nick Gurney