Normanton and pontefract show

Just got back from the show ( with a detour to mc Donald's, its a good one, nice balance of steam to diesel and O gauge to N gauge, on the trade side it was very busy there ( I was on DC Kits / DE Video stand - Handing out blue model Depot leaflets to almost everyone I saw ), the general atmosphere is good and happy, talked to loads of people. If your unsure of going tomorrow I would recommend visiting. don't forget to say Hi. Kindest regards Simon Judd

Model Depot

sounds much better than my McDonalds, !!!!

If your unsure of going tomorrow I would recommend visiting.

Reply to
Piemanlarger