Faradaic Activity in Dental Amalgams

I thought was ;*)

Reply to
billkatz

Oh please, I'm usually civil. Besides that, the last amalgam I placed was in '79. I only do ortho. And, I stand by my last post.

carabelli

Reply to
carabelli

And it was, if Keith won't take his medications as prescribed it's not our fault.

carabelli

Reply to
carabelli

do you feel harassed?

Reply to
Robert Morien

Who are you to tell me this? Keith asks questions that Keith could clearly answer yet chooses not to. That is worth questioning him about.

I take it that you support Keiths right to ask questions he could easily answer, but you don't support my right to ask questions he could easily answer. That makes you a terrorist.

are you a dentist?

I haven't made any excuses for not answering. You questions are irrelevent and not worthy of an answer.

You are here to harass, admit it.

Just what is your position on tampons

Reply to
Robert Morien

I need to know your position on tampons.

Reply to
Robert Morien

And you don't call what you do harassing? Please define harassment so we can all understand.

Reply to
Robert Morien

I only harass spammers.

Do you feel harassed?

Reply to
Robert Morien

No problem. It needs to be investigated...you know women die from these things.

Reply to
Robert Morien

Wrong.

You have been harassing, Keith.

Reply to
LadyLollipop

Off topic in a dental newsgroup.

Reply to
LadyLollipop

This is like a high school or college test.

ANSWER: 350 millivolts.

QUESTION, Well that's not important as long as you know the answer........

Joel

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

This is a good opportunity for a beer can chicken recipe, no?

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

I knew you were going to say that. Let's see Joel is retired Tony is to young to use amalgam, your an orthodonist, Fawks only usese composites, Vasserman is a cosemtic dentists etc, amazing how in a newsgroup of dentists not one actually uses amalgam. What, Who me? Dentists here don't use amalgam! Gee, i have no idea how those millions of hg fillings got placed!

Reply to
Clinton

By asking a question?

So that means that you have been harassing me.

Reply to
Robert Morien

So you don't care that women die from toxic shock syndrome? in fact more women die each year from toxic shock syndrome than mercury poisoning.

That's right you haven't answered if you are a dentist.

Reply to
Robert Morien

do you feel harassed?

Reply to
Robert Morien

Spelling correction:

Its orthodonnist not orthodonist.

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

Waitaminute ,, check that ....

Its orthadonnist ........ wait I gotta check.

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

Nahhh, she's right. We should definitely keep this thread limited to Faradic cats with 350 mV feminine hygiene problems in need of an ortha-donnanist and how Ohm's law applies to them.

Now THAT would make sense!

BTW, what's this about the beer can chicken I hear?

Reply to
billkatz