Best Rated threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dario Brisighella bipe plans available again
Biplane lovers, it's a red-letter day! I was happy to read, in the latest IMAA High Flight Magazine, that Dario Brisighella (aka "Mr. Quadra"), designer of the giant scale Steen Skybolt, Stolp...

ACE Digipace 3 schematic
Been asking everywhere I can think of for a diagram for the subject charger/cycler. So far no good source. The factory site said that they were not available! Can you believe that stuff? Surely...
4
4

1/3 scale cub
Hi all, Well, it looks like I'm the proud new owner of an older 1/3 scale cub. The previous owner didn't know the make, so I posted a few pictures to see if anyone might recognize it. The plane is...
4
4

JR X-388s user manual
Hello everyone. I have lost my JR's 388 user manual. Can any one help me to found one in pdf or photocopy???? Thank you at advance Kosmas
3
3

Enya 1.20 4c (four stroke) instructions
I need an instuction manual for an ENYA 120 4C I have. I need to re-set-up the head valves and I dont know the dinstance.. Thanks in advance to every one
4
4

TNC Tachometer
After several years of faithful service my TNC tach is now acting up. When I turn it on all I get for the read out is 00.0. I tried a new battery but no change, just 00.0. I know TNC is no longer in...
8
8

Super Tigre 2500
from: instructions packed with Super Tigre 2500 engine Italy fuel containing min. of 15% oil while braking in. After brake in content can then be lowered to 10 to 12% oil. Ref to the entire content...

jr x-388s backup error
Hi, I have a 10 years old jr x-388s transmitter. Few days ago it displays a backup error when I switch it on. So I replaced the internal lithium battery with a cr2032 lithium battery (almost the same...
4
4

PAINT and glow fuel.
Any idea of a decent spray paint that is glow-proof from say..Walmart? I just spent a miserable evening stripping and sanding a Stinger .10 because the Krylon paint softened from one day of flying. Mr...
11
11

Basswood vs. Spruce any big difference?
Hi all, I am building a big (89" wingspan) airplane and inadvertantly glued a few pieces together incorrectly (and quite permanently) so need to get some new lumber for the main spar assembly. It was...
19
19

fuel soaked balsa
Hi how do you get the fuel out of balsa which methods do you fellow modellers use ? I had a pin hole in my fuel tank and it has pumped fuel into my fuse and the landing gear supports have let go on...
11
11

Plans/ Kit for Wilga 2000
Apart from the very large model (3,5m wingspan) offered by Rodelmodel, does anyone know of plans or a kit iro the Wilga 2000. I'm thinking of something in the 20% scale size ie around 2.2m wingspan....
1
1

Opinion on best size engine for a Sig LT-40?
Hey all I am building my first plane, a Sig Kadet LT-40 kit, I am not too sure what engine and propeller would work best for this plane. I have been reading forums, newsgroups, reviews and just about...
10
10

AK-Models SU-27 Flanker Entirely Laser cut Kit
AKM SU-27 Flanker is a prop-driven Fighter-Jet Model witch is very scale in appearance. Very similar to successful AKM MIG-29 Fulcrum, this model is built mostly from balsa and light plywood. 99.5% of...

Re: Tail dragger
OK, maybe this has been answered somewhere. Sorry if I missed it. I'm building my first plane, a SIG Kadet Senior "out of the box" but I decided to convert it to a "tail dragger". I'm to the point of...
18
18

Sig Koverall - Apply with Stix-It or Dope?
The Sig site says that Koverall can be applied with either Dope or with Stix-It. What are the pros and cons with each method. Thanks, Andrew
6
6

REQ: NACA 43013 airfoil
Does anybody out there have Compufoil or Profili to generate a sectional view of the NACA 43013 airfoil as used on the Ercoupe? Would you be so kind as to post it as a .jpg for me? Thanks a lot.

Lipo Battery shelf life of unused cells
I read an article somewhere that advised against stockpiling Lipo batteries. The article compared Ni-cads which are shipped uncharged (formed) to lipos that are partly charged when they are...
6
6

Realflight G3 interlink crack
Anyone know how to bypass the Interlink Plus search before the game starts? I have an old Interlink controller I got with RFG2 lite but it doesn't work with G3. Also need a crack to get rid of the...
44
44

Covering with brown paper
I've been reading many articles about covering foam wings / fuselages with brown wrapping paper, however no one has ever defined exactly how strong, how heavy...etc etc. I have looked at all kinds of...
12
12