Litco Email response?

Anyone had any luck getting an Email response out of Litco about
repairing an Alpha-4? I've been trying for a week, no response. Can't
find anything on their web site about it either.
Guess I'll have to call them on Monday.
CR
Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson
"Charles & Peggy Robinson" wrote in message news:7003$46a22081$cf9b04b4$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET...
Charlie, when have you known Litco to have decent customer service? Products - yes - get back to you quickly stuff? Not that I know of.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
The genius is kind of picky;-) Your email will be passed to SPAM if you don't comply with strict rules. See here,
BTW, How do you plan to call? AFAIK there is no telly # listed.
Reply to
Ed Forsythe
I'm aware of that. I've sent several Emails, all with "Alpha4" in the subject line, along with "Repair, Repair procedure" and by itself. No response. You're right about the 'phone #. Directory assistance won't even admit Litco Systems exists and they aren't listed in the Wayne Co listings of busynesses.
Damn, when Santa bought my A4 they didn't have this backlog. You just sent in your an order. Gotta look for the original paperwork.
CR
Ed Forsythe wrote:
Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson
Have you tried calling them? My old (1993) manual shows (570) 689-7835 as their contact number; also indicates 9 AM ~ 4 PM Tuesday ~ Friday. This was in Lake Ariel, PA.
Cheers -- Lyman
"On so-called global warming or climate change, let us not scare ourselves with catastrophic forecasts, or use them to defend and promote irrational interventions in human lives."
Reply to
Lyman Slack

Site Timeline