Auotcad 2004

I need to reinstall Autocad 2004 on new computer. Other one went dead. I could not install Autocad 2004. I got error 1305. Looks like the CD had some
scratch on it. How can we get replacement CD? Please help me on this.
John

Call Autodesk.
Bob
Reid wrote:

I've had great success repairing CDs with this stuff
http://www.novuspolish.com /
JAM
Try dupping the install cd. I had this problem w 2002 and it worked.