Auotcad 2004

I need to reinstall Autocad 2004 on new computer. Other one went dead. I
could not install Autocad 2004. I got error 1305. Looks like the CD had some
scratch on it. How can we get replacement CD? Please help me on this.
John
Reply to
Reid
Call Autodesk.
Bob
Reply to
sycochkn
I've had great success repairing CDs with this stuff
JAM
Reply to
Bill Dukenfield
Try dupping the install cd. I had this problem w 2002 and it worked.
Reid wrote:
Reply to
Allen Burt