problems installing ADT 2007

Hello,
after I installed the ADT 2007 and started it for the first time the was an License Error. It was before I could even enter the serial number or
activate the program via internet. I already contacted my dealer, but no solution so far. Did anybody have the same problem? Has anybody a solution?
thanks steffen
Did you choose the correct type of installation? If you chose network install and you don't have a network license that may cause the type of error you are getting because it is immediately looking for a network license.
Hello,
I reinstalled it turning Kaspersky Antivirus and Zonealarm off. I also left out the Autodesk VIZ. And now it works. Eventhough the activation failed, but thats a problem our autodesk dealer has to solve :-) Thanks anyway.
ciao steffen