Automotive Locksmithing

I used to be the one of the local auto professionals in the city I used to live in. But I didn't do key origination for high security stuff. I have all the pin & wafer kits for everything I needed to work on. (4 years ago.)

I'm moving to another big city and expect to be jumping back into automotive.

Can you give me a list of things I may need these days so I can get an approximate budget going for this again.

I expect to do sidewinders, transponders, etc.

Thanks,

Sunshine Locksmith Team

SunshineTeam.net