Automotive Locksmithing

I used to be the one of the local auto professionals in the city I used
to live in. But I didn't do key origination for high security stuff. I
have all the pin & wafer kits for everything I needed to work on. (4
years ago.)
I'm moving to another big city and expect to be jumping back into
automotive.
Can you give me a list of things I may need these days so I can get an
approximate budget going for this again.
I expect to do sidewinders, transponders, etc.
Thanks,
Sunshine Locksmith Team
SunshineTeam.net

Site Timeline