James Bond Credit Card Lock Picks

The web site

will be launched Saturday December 31st to start taking pre-orders for January 2006 deliveries. Order now and be one of the first to own The Ultimate Spy Gadget. Thanks for your patience. Jim

snipped-for-privacy@creditcardlockpick.com

James Bond Credit Card Lock Picks

Reply to
007

I'm so excited....I can hardly wait! I'll bet Corrine will be glad to see this! ~Mark~

Reply to
Mark

If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

BogusID

<a snip from the page which isn't yet operational>

The OP who is posting from a PST timezone UTC -0800 doesn't expect Saturday Dec 31 for some time yet. However, it /is/ currently Saturday already in NZ, UTC +1200

Reply to
Mike Easter

Reply to
porterace

Dec 31st is now here (my time zone) and the site is up and running. Thanks for your interest. Jim

Reply to
007