Key Blanks for sale

500 Weiser WR5 brass key blanks Located in Ottawa, Canada

Offers?

Reply to
Tim

Last I looked, I had about 900 WR3 blanks, Proline bow. Like a fool I can be, I bought them a couple years ago. I use about two Weiser a year. On a busy year. Now if they'd been Kwikset I coulda done some good.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
"RC" da "PCDJ

I ordered a box of 250 Kwikset..., got the box, and set on the shelf for the moment... went to OPEN it... not KW... got 250 SC1... ALONG with the box of 250 SC1 that I ALSO ordered... got a LONG supply of SC1 now...

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Oh, gosh, that's got to hurt. Hey, we oughta set up a cheap boat anchor key blank ware house. Four bucks a box for whatever we got that you want.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oh, gee. What a hoot. Reminds me of the latch I got one time on a friday afternoon -- it was for a Schlage A-53, or 51, whatever was the keyed entry. It was too short. Had to go back a couple days later and exchange it. It was about 93F that day and the customer was real nice about it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I've got 50 LF24's (Lowe and Fletcher-Australia) that are mis-stamped by the ILCO factory as LF25. LOL. Ralph.

Reply to
Ralph Greenwood