Bridgeport Shaping/Shaper Attachment for sale

This shaper came on my Series I. I don't need it so I'm asking if anyone would like to buy it. I didn't run it because the switch got broken during
shipment. But I'm confident it works fine. The mounting bracket is included. It's located near Portland, OR.
Here are links to some pictures:
http://videosnapshot.com/shapersmall.jpg
http://videosnapshot.com/shaperlarge.jpg
Send an email to snipped-for-privacy@wantmp3.com if you are interested.
Thanks, Daniel
-
This shaper came on my Series I. I don't need it so I'm asking if anyone would like to buy it. I didn't run it because the switch got broken during shipment. But I'm confident it works fine. The mounting bracket is included. It's located near Portland, OR.
Here are links to some pictures:
http://videosnapshot.com/shapersmall.jpg
http://videosnapshot.com/shaperlarge.jpg
Send an email to snipped-for-privacy@wantmp3.com if you are interested.
Thanks, Daniel
-
Daniel,
Looks just like the one we have.
We don't use ours much either, but when do, it's a life saver.
I dunno, I'd hang on to it
Mark
if you are interested.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----
First $500 gets it. I have a discount freight account if needed. Will crate for free.
Thanks, Daniel snipped-for-privacy@wantmp3.com Vancouver, WA
if you are interested.

-

Appears that you're very near to me, and so if you wanna help us to do a 5S then suggest you should perhaps email me so we could get maybe together.
--
SVL

I'd like it, but I think the shipping might kill me, I'm in PA. About what does it weigh, I'm guessing about 200 lbs?
John Smith wrote:

In article <1128893332.707079.55400
says...

Ship the motor, belt housing and knuckle in one box, and the balance in another box. Each box will weigh under 70#, which is the point where UPS charges skyrocket. I shipped one this way and the charges were reasonable.
Ned Simmons
I find that my message to you Saturday never made it. Please let me know about the shaper pricing and if you mind shipping it. Thanks for posting it. Respectfully, Ron Moore
if you are interested.