fitting hydraulic cyl to 4x6 saw

Reply to
Glenn

Well I could tell when I removed the needle valve to replace it and it was full of oil :) It had no gas pressure in it. :) Other than that I don't think you could tell. When I bought mine it was not called an adjustable gas spring but an adjustable shock absorber. Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

I know this thread is a bit old but if you still need one... I have quite a few for sale that are cheap and may fit the need.

afdr9lk

Will check it out. I have one, but the stroke is a little shorter than what I would have liked. Might see something I like for a future, yet unknown to me, project!

Reply to
Grady